"Creme de la Creme"
If you are in Maryland or surrounding areas -
Come join us
You been saying I want to learn how to sew - I don't know how to use my machine - I want to be able sew for myself and children.Well I have put together a in depth class like no other, you will be rushing home to sew.
This class will not be the typical beginner sewing classes -
You will leave knowing how to work your machine, how to sew & all the main fundementals to be able to sew on your own.
Hope to see you there.
Sat., October 15,2016
12pm - 5pm
1046 Taylor Ave
Towson, Md. 21286
Age Requirement - 13 and up
*only registered class students allowed during class
*5 hour class with 2 - 15 minute break
*We will complete a pillow cover at the end & the pattern will go home with you
*Take home reference booklet
A few Class Lessons will be -
* Learning Basic Sewing Skills
* Threading and installing the bobbin
*Threading the machine
* Learning Sewing Machine Parts, Tools & Accessories
* Sewing Seams, lines and curves
* Changing Stitch Length & Width
* How to pin & cut fabric
* Constructing and sewing a envelope back pillow cover
*Option 1 -
Class Only - $85
*Option 2 -
Class & Supplies (except machine) - $150
*** you have to bring your machine for either options
*** supply list is emailed after registration
Secure your seat by choosing option at the bottom -
Owner & Creator of Astonishing Handmade
For any questions - dont hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
* Limited Seating for class
*Class will start on time
* Please bring Paypal receipt with you to class
* Cancellations have to be made by Sept. 30, 2016 in order
to receive credit back minus $35 cancellation fee.
Cancellations after Sept. 30, 2016 become a credit for future class.
No show on class day forfeit all fees.
* Supply list (only if you selected class only) will be emailed